- R2V 1985 > 1996 (Can be retro fitted to pre 1985 R2V models)
Quality Aftermarket 13 x 6mm hose.
Use hose spring clips part # 1695405R or 1695404RS
GIVES THAT ORIGINAL LOOK, PERFECT FIT WITH AN EXCELLENT SEAL AROUND FUEL TAPS & FITTINGS.
Amounts normally used per bike (With standard Bing Carbs – Not R90S)
**R2V 1970 > 1985 With 2 x Straight outlet taps inc crossover pipe = 800mm approx
**R2V 1978 > With 1 x Straight outlet tap inc crossover = 700 mm approx
**R2V 1985 > With 2 x 90° outlet taps inc crossover = 900 mm approx
**R2V 1985> With 1 x 90° outlet tap inc crossover = 600 mm approx
SOLD PER 1/2 meter LENGTH eg; QUANTITY x 1 = 1/2 Metre (50cm)
Barricade™ Fuel Line Hose
Low-permeation, premium hose for use on carbureted engines, PCV and EEC systems, and for fuel return hose on fuel injection systems. Not for use on the pressure-side of fuel injection systems. Approved for use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, diesel, bio-diesel, E-85, Methanol, Ethanol, and gasohol fuels. Patented 5-layer Greenshield™ barrier technology keeps fuel out of the environment while delivering peak fuel efficiency.
• Meets SAE J30R14T1, EPA 40 CFR 1051.110 , and CARB small engine off-road requirements for low permeation
• Textile spiral layer (2 spiral)
• Thermoplastic barrier layer
• Oil, heat, ozone and abrasion resistant cover
• Recommended for carbureted engines in cars, light trucks, off-road vehicles and small engines
NOTE: Do not submerse in gasoline.
WARNING: Do not use on pressure lines on fuel injection systems or cooling system applications. Use MPI (4219D) or Barricade Fuel Injection (4219BF) hose for Multi-Port Injection systems.
Temperature: -40? F to 257? F (-40? C to 125? C)