Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Prior approval must be granted before returns are accepted.
- Copy of original invoice or invoice number must be quoted on all returns.
- Items approved for credit must be returned within fourteen (14) days from date of invoice.
- Goods correctly supplied will be accepted for return but will incur a handling charge.
- Electrical goods & specially produced items are not returnable.
- All goods returned must be in original packaging.
- The property in the goods passes to the buyer ex our premises.
- Shortages & damage claims must be lodged within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- Credit notes are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of issue.